Tires for 75.00

Asked by May 08, 2009 at 04:41 PM about the 2003 Pontiac Grand Prix GT

Hi, I was curious where to find the tires for 75.00, and what size. I own a 2003 Grand Prix Gt, and when I bought it, the two front tires are low profile and the back are regular so im not for sure which to get and what looks better. Thanks for your time , Olivia

8,375

Umm.. are you rims different sizes or just the tire?

4,835

Another thing to check is whether all four wheels have the same diameter? The typically tire size bought new from the dealer is P225/60R16. I guess I would check to see if any tires has those size stamped on the side of the tires. To find out what tires your specific vehicle originally came equipped with would be to check either the driver's door jam or rear door jam on driver's side to look for a tire label. In order to retain proper speedometer operation and good drivability (i.e. transmission shifting quality), I would go with the tire size that originally came equipped on your car. In terms of finding tires for 75.00, do you mean per tire or for 2 or all tires. For all tires, I'd would say a place that sells used tires would fall better in that budget range. Otherwise you can also try looking at tirerack.com, I think that site provides a lot of good information. Hopefully these were helpful