My 2002 Pontiac grand price Gt just for no reason stop. Wont turn over or anything. Took plugs out and now it trust to turn over and has spark but wont start and the spark plugs keep filling up with gas or something. Its liguid anyway. What is causing this

Asked by Sep 25, 2012 at 05:50 PM about the 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix GT

12,805

First I would find out what the lquid is. Try pulling a plug and see if the fluid ignites using a lighter on the plug.

35

Just smell it....gas is pretty obvious, if it smells sweet its most likely antifreeze...oil is black....Dexcool is brownish. Its better to be safe than sorry, keep fire AWAY from any fuel.... I hope Im wrong but taking a guess you may have a blwn headgasket and coolant has made its way into a cylinder(s) and hydrolocked the engine which is why it turned over when you pulled the plugs...good luck.

265

it wont turn over unless the plugs are out. sounds like a cracked block. and there is so much fluid in a cylinder that it cant turn. but you would deff see that much coolant coming out when a plug is out.