Wanting to know what's the best fuel pump is to go with? Fuel level sensor quick working and with the pump having a 192,000 miles on it I just wanted to replace everything at once.

Asked by Apr 23, 2016 at 03:03 PM about the 2001 Pontiac Grand Prix GT

I'd go with the OEM factory equipment the Delphi~ https://www.google.com/? gws_rd=ssl#q=2001+Pontiac+Grand+Prix+GT+fuel+pump+factory& tbm=shop

I suggest a U.S. made Walbro pump for your application. Made in the USA. Fuel Pump Specifications Walbro Part Number: TU428 Minimum Current: 12 Volts Operating Pressure: 43.5 PSI Minimum Flow @ Outlet: 20 GPH High Pressure Fuel Pump Location: In-Tank I DON'T OWN WALBRO!

ya...but the delphi served him well for 192,000 miles...and the link is already posted there~ Walbro....brand new to me..just been out of the game for 30 years~

Agree. Go with a brand name American made part (if there is such a thing). Just don't buy it from the dealer or you'll pay tow or three times the price you would pay for the same part at an auto parts store. A good parts store should be able to steer you clear of the low end imported stuff and into a line that will last the life of the car. Just ask the parts man.