Hello everyone, So I have a 2000 grand prix gt 3.8 , I had to have it towed because my right front tie rod broke.. Is the going to be an exspensive fix. Just wanted to get a good idea what im headed for. The place isnt open till monday !

Asked by Dec 07, 2014 at 10:32 AM about the 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix GT

It want be to expensive,if that is all it did,damage wise,tie rod,40 dollar,s labor guess,around,50 to 80,and you will need the front end linement all so,

From I could see thats all it did was broke, I couldnt turn my wheel to the right or go for that matter. Thank you

However if you've got a broken tie rod end you can expect to find a whole lot more that is worn out and possibly in urgent need of replacement to make the car safe to drive. Hopefully the place is reputable and can help you sort through what HAS to be done and what can wait. Remember its an old car with very little value. It may not make sense to start pouring money into it when that same money could go into buying a different car. There are tons of good, inexpensive cars just like it out there. In any event brace yourself for a bit bill. Good luck.