how do you set seat memory and dash clock

Asked by Dec 16, 2006 at 05:14 PM about the 1990 Audi 200 Quattro Turbo

17,205

To set the seat memory, put it into the position you would like. Make sure the seat seter is on. Hold set for three seconds, then press the number memory to which you would like the seat attributed.

255

you can also buy the owner's manual for this car for $199 at: http://www.bentleypublishers.com/product.htm?code=a191 might be a good investment if you think you'll own it for a while longer.

2,475

Is there an owners manual?If no then on the drivers seat set the position,then with the memory block on hold the long thin bar and also select the memory buttons no 1 thru 4 for the position saved you will hear a very slight click from under the seat to verify that the process has been done,for the clock you use the same knob in the instrument cluster that is used to check the central warning systems function ,you need to pull it out towards you and turn it left or right to set the clock.