heads redone new heater core running hot still and blowing hot air out the ac constantly

Asked by Jan 02, 2016 at 02:31 AM about the 2005 Pontiac Grand Am SE

ac worked before the guy replaced
everything

101,465

Sounds like you may have a refrigerant leak or you are low on refrigerant, have the tech check the pressure of the A/C system

18,510

As far as the over heating is concerned is the cooling fan coming on ? Bleed air from system ? Radiator maybe clogged or not enough air flow across coils on radiator do to dirt and bugs restricting air flow or clogged passages in cooling system. Now with the A.C recommend what joemom is suggesting. And also the mechanic may have forgot to hook connection back up to A.C.