04 grand am replaced fuel pump and filter and regulator and new ignition also went thru the pass lock truoubleshooting and car wont start

Asked by Jul 03, 2016 at 06:09 AM about the 2004 Pontiac Grand Am GT

20,815

new ign..?? what parts???? it turns over and wont start...right??

new ignition the whole unit. yep it turns over but wont start.all fuses have been checked also.

4,795

This may still be related to the antitheft system The system is known for turning off the starter and/or injectors when it fails. Normally when the injectors are turned off, the car will run for a second or two, and then stall. Is there a light on the dash that says SECURITY or a picture of a car with a lock through it? This is a common problem worth looking into. http://www.diy-gm- security.com/ & http://newrockies.com/

security light has never been on or ever came on. the only way i can start car or get it to run is starting fluid spray into air filter intake.

the ac comp 10 amp fuse kept blowing because of ac pcm relay. i replaced 10 amp fuse and pulled the AC pcm relay and car starts. it starts every time now. i just dont have ac anymore. but my car runs now. so im happy with this. problem solved!