2004 grand am gt pulling left

Asked by Oct 04, 2014 at 10:34 AM about the 2004 Pontiac Grand Am GT

hello, i have a 2004 grand am gt. it pulls left. i have switched the tires, it has new rotors,
new wheel bearings. if the wheel is turned to the rt, it stops pulling. the car has 100k on it
with original strut assembles. would a worn strut assembly cause this if the bearing is
bad?

247,275

The strut might be worn, but the alignment is probably more your issue and or the worn suspension components like the ball joints or tie rod ends. Take your car in for an alignment and any good shop will inspect the suspension for worn parts.

the front end is tight with out any bad items that they I tell. the odd thing is that it pulls left, as soon as you turn the wheel hard rt, it goes straight as an arrow. i am thinking strut bearings? i think that alignment would always pull. correct?

4,965

Have you had your steering looked at? Maybe a rack problem preventing the car to center itself unless you mechanically more the steering gear in the opposite direction. Just guessing, otherwise I would agree with TOM to have your alignment rechecked.

I have all most the same problem when I hit 40 she seems to want to pull to the left or right this happens when I accelerate had it aligned twice this week had everything checked I have all new wheel hubs on the brakes on the rottors