why are the abs, trac off and svs lights still on

10

Asked by Feb 17, 2014 at 12:30 PM about the 2004 Pontiac Grand Am GT Coupe

i have a 2004 grand am and the ABS,trac off and service veh.soon dash lights are
still on. I have replaced the front two hub wheel bearings and have all new brakes
on. I still hear a grinding noise in the front driver side when i back up. I have
erased the codes with a obd 2/EOBD+ABS  and the 3 same lights came back on. I
don't know what is up now could some one please help

237,595

The ABS light one could be one of your ABS wheel sensors that is faulty or the module itself. You will need to take it to a garage so they can scan for codes to tell you which wheel sensor is the issue. Not sure what the grinding noise is. Did you lube the caliper pins correctly?

10

It is the front right wheel speed sensor circuit open or shorted. And I have replaced the right front hub assembly this makes it three times at $130.00 a pop. and yes I did lube the pins. Should I jack the car up and start from the wheel and go back and check the lines? I can't get it inspected till I can fix the problem