Leaking Oil

5

Asked by Apr 18, 2015 at 05:57 AM about the 2003 Pontiac Grand Am GT

I have a 2003 Grand Am GT I had a oil change in the middle of Febuary 2015 no lights came on to indicate oil change. My car wouldnt start so i checked the oil bone dry no oil leak under car no white smoke coming from exhaust filled it up with oil any suggestions on what or where the oil leak could be, Thanks Barb

20

Turn u key on dnt crack the car hit gas pedal 3 times shud be the light turn off u

20

could be the fuel pump hun or gas pressure regulator

37,565

Have you looked under your car? If the car is leaking oil, the entire underside should be plastered if it lost 4 qts. If the underside is clean, you're either burning it, or the clowns that did your oil change forgot to put in all of the oil. When you got the oil done, did you put in the standard oil,or did you tell them to use synthetic? Once you filled up the oil, did the car start again?

5

Took my car in the mechanic said it was the anti theft system shut the car down ,also i had someone pull the plug on horn it kept going off on its own ...The oil well if i told you guys about that you would piss yourselves laughing ...one mechanic said they could put it on the scan and see whats going on and the other said dont worry about it unless it happens again anyone have any thoughts or have you heard about this ever happening ... guess i need another car . Thanks Again Barb

37,565

So is the oil issue all figured out? Now it's just the alarm that's giving you the issues?

5

Oil figured out lol But the other the anti theft system i just dont want to be driving and it shuts down again , any thoughts on why it does this i hate to bring to mechanic we all know how much they charge.... Thanks Barb

37,565

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTb1mb7Tw6s

37,565

Not sure what Pass Lock system you have. This video is to bypass the Pass Lock III. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuPDvhJHZPo Plenty of videos on how to by pass your system.