Bluedevil head gasket sealant

Asked by Feb 12, 2016 at 05:15 AM about the 2001 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Has anybody used bluedevil head gasket
sealant and if so does it work?

It may work depending how bad the head gasket is, eventually you will have to do the repair.

Just bite the bullet and do the head gasket- don't be pourin' strange jizz down in your engine-

hea,hea, hea,

Thanks for the advice. I don't know if it's a blown gasket or not. I checked the engine oil and it's fine, there's no smoke coming out the pipe but the car doesn't maintain coolant. I unfortunately can't afford to get a diagnostic.

Sometimes a bad head gasket will have no symptoms other than the coolant disappearing. Pressure testing the cooling system may find the problem. Are you sure there are no coolant leaks?

I just know 2 weeks ago the car started going passed 200 and the heat wasn't working. I put coolant in the car the 1st and everything was fine and heat was working. The next day the low coolant light was back on. I put coolant in the car again a few days later because the car overheated twice and the low coolant kept coming on and off but I never saw coolant on the ground.

Alumaseal is safe and effective.