2001 pontiac grand front passenger brake has barely any fluid coming out

Asked by Oct 25, 2015 at 12:45 AM about the 2001 Pontiac Grand Am SE

I replaced both front calipers and brakes, I started bleeding breaks with a helper and started from furthers from the master cylinder(back passenger) and got solid stream of fluid. Moved to driver rear and bled brake until I got a solid stream. Moved to front passenger and bled brake but all I get is a minimal dribble if anything coming out. Front driver side bled brake and get solid stream of fluid out. I figured I had a faulty caliper on the front passenger so I replaced it. Repeated bleeding from back to front and still had no pressure on the new caliper. Then I figured the rubber line may have internally collapsed so I replaced it. Bled brakes again and still have same issue. Iv tried bleeding that one by pumping several times and holding it down while I release pressure and also by Pressing it once and releasing pressure multiple times so not to cause bubbles in the system if there was air. I see no leaks anywhere and all other brakes work fine. But the pedal goes almost all the way to the floor when pressed and only has brakes about last 10% of the pedal. Please help me.

68,855

Check the line at the master cylinder,then there is a splitter block that runs off to each side,right and left,undo it at the block and check for fluid.