how much is cost for pontiac grand am GT year 2000

Asked by Jun 16, 2015 at 09:29 AM about the 2000 Pontiac Grand Am GT

new engine, new front seats ( bucket seats) back seat is taken out for an extreme
sound system, so on the engine I need at least a few upgrades for my sound system
as to ;
I would also like the car full painted like a very nice black color with some nice
graphic designs in it and all chrome trim
1 upgraded battery under the hood
• 3 extra 800ci battery in the rear
• Minimum of two 0 awg ran from the front battery to the rear batteries
• All 0 awg power and ground inputs on amp must have 0 awg ran to them for a total of
6 runs into the amp
• 2 upgraded aftermarket alternators
• Dash mounted voltage meter  and in the back seat I want totally removed and 2 - DC
audio level

Are you asking how much your car is currently worth now or what it would be worth fixed up with new paint and all the audio upgrades?

If your in the states, and the condition is good and average mileage, your Grand Am is only worth $2500 on the top end. IMO Adding new paint and other audio upgrades you will never recoup the costs.

just was asking with all the new up grades I had stated and with the new up grades no worried about losing on it cause how I have it now have been offered $12600 for it, and that is just minor show off and sound system work.. just would like to know of an average how much it would cost for a new redo

I need to know if I put new engine in my 1996 Grand am Gt. 4 CYLINDER. HOW MUCH WOULD IT BE?

Don't put the 4 cylinder in it lol put the 3800 turbocharged v6 u should be able to drop the front strut towers transsaxel and motor all at once from right under the car u just pick up the body from the front and roll it all out