What is the effect of an improperly sized Evaporator in a car air-conditioning system.

155

Asked by Feb 01, 2007 at 06:40 AM about the 1991 Audi 90 Base

My compressor leaks when few days after i top the gas. My car factory fitted A/C system was attended to. I changed the compressor and top the gas, it leaks away again. An A/C technician said the condenser must have been oversized when it was changed (actally stolen by the mechanic under pretence).

14,750

Hello ceeroy-- It sounds like you have got a problem. I can't help you with the stolen property part, but I would suggest you take it to a mechanic specializing in the air conditioning system. This is a spedcialty that most mechanics are willing and ready to turn over to the experts. Good luck from Bovan.