1994 Grand Am GT cranks but won't start. This car was driven about 120 a day. Ran great one day and the next morning it wouldn't start. It cranks fine but doesn't fire. I checked the fuses they were all good. My first thought was that the fuel pump went out. Anyone got anything else to look at before I replace the fuel pump? Any help would be great.

Asked by Apr 12, 2007 at 02:15 PM about the 1994 Pontiac Grand Am 2 Dr GT Coupe

This car was driven about 120 a day. Ran great one day and the next morning it wouldn't start. It cranks fine but doesn't fire. I checked the fuses they were all good. My first thought was that the fuel pump went out. Anyone got anything else to look at before I replace the fuel pump? Any help would be great

21,580

Hi steven! If I had to make a wild guess it would timing belt. But here's a no-start troubleshooting guide to help you eliminate some other possibilities. Hope it helps, good luck! http://www.samarins.com/diagnose/index.html

I think module