I had a friend put my brakes pads on and he didn't tieting up the bolts so they fell out, I replace them but now my brake won't work. I bleeded them and still not working

Asked by May 07, 2014 at 01:50 AM about the 1999 Plymouth Grand Voyager 4 Dr SE Passenger Van Extended

Its like air staying in the line but I can
pump them and I'll stop but just
hitting the brake nothing, wont stop
plz help

i would bleed the system once again just to make sure that there is not air in it, after making sure that there is not more air and there is not pressure you'll probably need to replace the brake master cylinder. i wonder if the mechanic just compress the caliper pistons because in some cars you cant do that cause you damage the master cylinder. i hope it helps :) let me know