what size transmission fits a 1998 plymouth grand voyager

Asked by Feb 23, 2009 at 04:47 PM about the 1998 Plymouth Grand Voyager 4 Dr SE Passenger Van Extended

That would be the 41TE/A604 4spd w/OD theres many sizes since the same tranny is used on many chrysler/mitsubishi cars of the 90's the one that will fit yours is a. 41TE/A604 w/od from 95-00 Chrysler T/C plymouth voyager and Dodge Caravan as long as the engine is a 3.3 like mine which is very common. but the 3.0 also uses the same tranny just make sure the tranny matches your engine size and your good...make sure its rebuilt before you find one unless you buy a new one.

Ca I do that ;? I have 93 Plymouth grand Voyager 3 speeo transmission. My question is; can I install 4 speed transmission instead 3 speed. This is interchangeable? Because engine is same v6 181 and book said 41TE. How to do so?

Can someone send a pic of a 1998 Plymouth van transaxile transmission plz