I have a 1997 Plymouth Grand Voyager, It stalls while driving, but starts back up.

5

Asked by Apr 22, 2013 at 03:09 PM about the 1997 Plymouth Grand Voyager 3 Dr SE Passenger Van Extended

We purchased this POS and Replaced Oxygen Sensor and Cam Sensor and Crank
Sensor. Ran fine for 1 day then Shuts off while driving, Always starts back up again. but
while driving yesterday it all most stalled , but didn't. Need help ASAP.

216,895

You can guess and replace parts all day and still not fix the issue. Is the CEL light on, if so get the codes read. This will pinpoint your issue, or bite the bullet and take it into the garage for repair. Sorry you got suckered into purchase a Plymouth. It's always best to do your research first.

19,015

17 years on the road, amazing it still runs that much,put some sparkplugs in it, they always need those done! watsamatta you

135

seems like a bad computer they overheat and it shuts off... i have had 97 voyager and same problem. but as always it can always be something else.... van usually starts up when cooled down