Is there a remote for 1994 cutlass

Asked by Mar 02, 2013 at 11:04 PM about the 1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme 4 Dr S Sedan

Is there a remote for 1994 cutlass supreme
to unlock doors and open trunk

68,495

There may be. If so, it would have been optional. It was available on my '93 Caprice which I bought new. Check the owners manual to be sure. You can probably find an owners manual on ebay if you don't have one. HTH. - Jim

55

yes a remote was available for you car. you can find them on ebay. check to see if you have RPO code AUO to see if your car came equipped with one.

10,185

If you lift up the cover in the trunk for the spare tire, you will see a white tag with a bunch of codes on it- Daniel is correct, it is AUO- they are in alphabetical order so it will be near the top of the tag- another way would be to take the vin number off of the dashboard in the front driver's side windshield area in to your local dealer and they could find the correct one that way too.