Blinker fuse

Asked by Jul 19, 2016 at 11:32 PM about the 1992 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme 4 Dr S Sedan

Once I find the fuse box, what is the fuse labeled
as on the fusebox itself? Example - HZD = Hazards,
ELEC = Electrical.

3,945

In your owner's manual you will find fuse box locations and locations of each specific fuse and what it controls. There is also a flasher which is up under the dash and is accessed by taking out the glove box. If you're having signal light problems, it could be that. Of course check bulbs first and if it is a random problem with some lights working and some not then it is quite likely the signal light switch in the steering column which should probably be changed out by a repair shop.