why won't my 1990 olds cutlass supreme s.l.run after you put it in gear and give it gas and it dies and is hard to start back

50

Asked by Sep 26, 2012 at 08:10 PM about the 1990 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme 4 Dr SL Sedan

we checked out the fuel injectors and put new o rings in them too and intake gaskets,the car starts and runs perfectely sitting still but when you put it in gear and give it gas it will die and is harder to start back,do the injectors have to be reset or gaged? i have put everything new on it we can think of we have a fuel filter to go on the car

65

torque converter could be locked up...does it die in reverse???