i have a 94 Oldsmobile cutlass ciera v6 temp gauge reads high and my airbag and (abs) is on

Asked by Oct 06, 2014 at 06:36 PM about the 1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera 4 Dr S Sedan

the (abs) light the air bag light are on and my temp gauge is reading one line bellow the
red, i changed the battery and all the lights went away then my alternator was
overcharging so i replaced the alt and they went away for the good part of a day then
came back on and the temp gauge is back reading one line bellow the red... what could be
causing this problem

10,810

could be a bad coolant temp sender. might be able to get that tested at autozone or somewhere. it wouldn't hurt to check for any stored codes in the computer.