I have a throttle issue, in a 1993 oldsmobile cutlass Ciera 3.3L

60

Asked by Aug 22, 2015 at 11:19 PM about the 1993 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera 4 Dr SL Sedan

Alright, my 93 olds ciera 3.3L seems to miss on a cylinder or bog out whenever there
is a load on the engine a/c, any gear, and power steering, I've slowly been replacing all
issues i can think of I have already replaced fuel filter, air filter, fuel pressure regulator,
and MAF sensor, it also had a vacuum leak but has been fixed i checked for more
leaks but couldnt find any. I'm thinking my next step may be the transmission vacuum
modulator valve, it does shift hard, however I didnt see any fluid in the lines, it isnt
emitting blue smoke, and i dont seem to be losing transmission fluid However I dont
know what else it could be....i did replace the crank sensor but the one i got was
defective so i put the old one back in and seems to be doing fine...the MAF fixed the
issue that lead me to the crank sensor....anyways what you guys think?? Again
anytime there is load on the engine it sounds like its missing on 1 cylinder or bogging
out.....if im going a steady speed about 30 or so itll purr like a kitten but i accelerate or
brake and it begins to bog out again....if i just let it idle in drive itll maintain speed and
run fine but again gas or brake = bogging. kinda stumped....again....any ideas?

60

Oh new Plugs and wires as well, also the broken vacuum line lead to the transmission vacuum modulator, before i fixed the leak it shifted VERY hard especially into reverse, and since the leak fix it still shifts hard but smoother.