I need to find what wire is the tach signal for my 1992 oldsmobile cutlas ciera so I can hook up my remote starter

Asked by Oct 20, 2013 at 07:41 AM about the 1992 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera 4 Dr S Sedan

If its the 3.3L v6 I believe there is an unused white wire in the ignition module connector under the coil pack that is for Tach input It is the one in cavity (E) of the connector. For reference here is how the wire colors are in the connector from A - E. A ( wht ). B ( tan/blk ). C ( ppl/wht ). D ( blk/red ). E ( wht ). And so on to cavity P. hope this helps.

http://www.a-body.net/forums/showthread.php?1867-Wiring-in-a-Tach -- check this out it might be of some help.