my 1990 oldsmobile cutlass cierra ran fine yesterday. it rained like hell last night now it wont start. the battery area is wet also. it cranks but wont turn over. The radio works so i imagine the battery is not dead. any ideas because i am on my own here out in the country and nobody to help me.

Asked by Aug 29, 2013 at 03:13 PM about the 1990 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera 4 Dr SL Sedan

my 1990 oldsmobile cutlass cierra ran fine yesterday. it rained like hell last night now it
wont start. the battery area is wet also. it cranks but wont turn over. The radio works so i
imagine the battery is not dead. any ideas because i am on my own here out in the
country and nobody to help me.

10

I would check inside the distributor cap for moisture. If you find it. wipe with clean towel and let it air dry.