93 audi v8, where is the cruise module

10

Asked by Jan 13, 2007 at 01:38 PM about the 1993 Audi V8 4 Dr quattro AWD Sedan

17,665

Hello, I have been unable to find you this information online. If you are doing this type of work on your car, you should purchase a Haynes, Chiltons, or other manual. You can do so at your local auto store, or for a less expensive option, try ebay. Here is a search to get you started: http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?cgiurl=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2F&fkr=1&from=R8&satitle=1993+audi+quattro+manual&category0=&submitSearch=Search Best of luck! CarGrrl

105

It is under the dash pad, behind the glove box. access is easiest if you remove the dash pad. it also usually is not the part that fails.

10

Thankyou, that is where it is at and was not the problem, but was able to test at module plug and switch was bad. took switch apart, cleaned it and it worked great. audi and vw had a lot of failures of the cruise modules but was the later models around model year 99 which is why I thought this one was bad.