Are there any mechanical problems I should be aware of?

Asked by Mar 28, 2007 at 12:10 AM about the 1993 Audi 100 S

I just bought this car with 156000 miles on it and wanted to know if there are any  problems I should be concerned about.

20,760

Hi Alex ... Here's a link to what Consumer Guides has to say on the matter ...http://consumerguideauto.howstuffworks.com/1992-to-1997-audi-100-s4-a6-s6-2.htm ... Hope that helps. Good luck with your new car!

295

The "check engine" light comes on for several reasons. Hopefully the link LouB sent you will be helpful. The "check engine" light flickered on my 1994 Audi with similar milage to yours. I was told that the oxygen sensor needed to be replaced. Good luck.