how to remove the front door panel on a 1994 audi 100

10

Asked by Dec 30, 2011 at 10:50 AM about the 1994 Audi 100 S Wagon FWD

I have the factory books & I removed everything mentioned to get the panel off.  I have tried to lift it up off the mounting hooks & the door will not budge.  Is there something the book does not show to remove I haven't?

5

you must have a screw or bot holding the panel on or maybe there is a clip that holds the door on sometimes

10

I removed the panel. There is an extra clip that is held on with a screw. It is located under the trim piece for the door opener. You miss it because the vynal trim was pulled away when you removed the trim piece & you do not see it. The book neglectived to mention this screw holding the bracket. Thanks for getting back. Maybe this will help someone else in the future.