Hey guys looking to buy a pristine 1994 100 CS Quattro and want to know if you can tow with it ??

Asked by Jan 06, 2012 at 11:30 PM about the 1994 Audi 100 quattro CS Wagon AWD

Two owner car with 196k on it. All service records and timing belt done at 159k. I tow a very light sailboat (600 pounds with trailer).Love the old Audi's. Am I crazy ??? Thanks for your input!!

No, that car should be able to handle that load with the correct hitch. Have had many Audis and BMWs here..see no problem.

Russ, Thanks I was a worried that the Quattro drive system would some how be adversely affected. This Avant is in really superb condition. Have you had any experience with this many miles on this engine/drive line? Your input is really very helpful !!! Thanks Mark