Are there fuses for the side mirrors on a 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse? I replace one mirror and now neither one works.

Asked by Jun 01, 2013 at 12:11 AM about the 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GS Spyder

If one mirror is not working, does the other one not work either?  I did not think so.  Looked at the fuse panel and do not see a fuse for the side mirrors. Am I missing something?

109,945

Don't have my keys to test it but I believe it is number 14 in the fuse panel by drivers door.

Thank you for getting back to me. There is not a #14 fuse in the slot. Can you tell me if the battery is disconnected, then reconnected, does the computer need to be reset in order for the mirrors and clock to work?

109,945

Clock on top of dash is a 15 amp fuse in drivers side fuse panel. It also does the cig lighter. Number 16 I believe.

109,945

No it doesn't. They should come right back to proper operation. But if for some reason you do want to reset it just unhook battery for at least 10 minutes. This will clear any stored codes and reset the cel and trans light.

109,945

Fuse number 14 in drivers side fuse panel is for your mirrors. It should be a 7.5 amp. Pulled mine just to be sure.