Bluetooth pairing

Asked by Apr 21, 2016 at 11:15 PM about the 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis LS Ultimate

Can I pair my phone to my radio

12,615

Possibly, which radio is in the '04 Grand Marquis? here's type A interface... BLUETOOTH FOR SELECT 2003-UP MERCURY (NO THX) VEHICLES USING THE MENU STRUCTURE: FOR RADIO TYPE “A”. MISSED CALLS: 1. Pr ess the “AM/FM” button twice. 2. Pr ess the “AM/FM” button once to enter the menu options. Continue to pr ess the “AM/FM” button twice till you hear the interface announce “MISSED CALLS”, and wait for the numbers to be announced. 3. When the number you wish to dial is announced, pr ess the “PWR” button once to make the call. INCOMING CALLS: 1. Pr ess the “AM/FM” button twice. 2. Pr ess the “AM/FM” button once to enter the menu options. Continue to pr ess the “AM/FM” button twice till you hear the interface announce “INCOMING CALLS”, and wait for the numbers to be announced. 3. When the number you wish to dial is announced, pr ess the “PWR” button once to make the call. OUTGOING CALLS: 1. Pr ess the “AM/FM” button twice. 2. Pr ess the “AM/FM” button once to enter the menu options. Continue to pr ess the “AM/FM” button twice till you hear the interface announce “OUTGOING CALLS”, and wait for the numbers to be announced. 3. When the number you wish to dial is announced, pr ess the “PWR” button once to make the call. SETTING TTS VOLUME: 1. Pr ess the “AM/FM” button twice. 2. Pr ess the “AM/FM” button once to enter the menu options. Continue to pr ess the “AM/FM” button twice till you hear the interface announce “SETTING VOLUME”, and wait for her announcement. 3. Set the TTS volume by tur ning the volume knob and waiting for the announcement. Each announcement will indicate the volume level of the TTS. 4. When the desir ed volume level is r eached, pr ess the “PWR” button once to select. DELETE ALL P AIRED DEVICES: This featur e allows you to delete all pair ed devices on the interface. The module does NOT allow the user to only clear one device. The module will delete all pr eviously pair ed devices only 1. Pr ess the “AM/FM” button twice. 2. Pr ess the “AM/FM” button once, to enter the menu options. Continue pr essing the “AM/FM” button twice till you hear the interface announce “DO YOU W ANT TO DELETE P AIRED PHONE LIST”. 4. The interface will ask “ARE YOU SURE”, pr ess the “PWR” Note: The menu structur es only r emember the last 24 numbers in the call log fr om dialed fr om the mobile phone. Note: All menu structur es work in 3 second incr ements. If after 3 seconds the interface will time-out.