My O/D light came on- won't go off . 2000 mercury grand marquis
The fuse isn't blown. I've only found one
fuse for it inside the car. The button on
the shifter isn't doing anything. From
what I can find it's hopefully more than
likely a sensor. What is this sensor
called, there a way to test it?
Thx in advance!
-doubt it makes a difference, but not
sure if the car is an LS or GS.
Maybe the button on the shifter is bad.
Search Mercury Grand Marquis Questions
Are you a UK consumer? CarGurus now has a discussion forum in the UK.
Mercury Grand Marquis Experts