I have an 01 lincoln town car and all of sudden my interior lights,blinkers,Windows,dash lights and brake lights went out i checked every fuse in the car and all are good im really confused on what Do

Asked by Jun 27, 2014 at 08:04 PM about the 2001 Lincoln Town Car Signature

Please help

10

I have a Lincoln Town Car in the air suspension light came on what could be the problem

10

You're going to have to search... Since you said your fuses are good, I would disconnect your negative cable on your battery and let it sit for at least 30 minutes. After the time elapses, reconnect your battery cable. This will reset your PCM, your power control module (your computer for your electrical system).

Did you ever figure you your issue and did it not start all so I am haveing similar issue

The unhooking of the battery only works for a min or two if I shut it off to try and start it again I have nothing again even when I open the door no lights I was told bcm but I am not sure if location to try to replace and someone else said starter but why would I have no interior lights or dash lights if it was the starter