pls help pls

Asked by Sep 05, 2015 at 06:05 PM about the 1998 Lincoln Town Car Executive

Jimthecarguy I have a 1998 Lincoln it had no gas or oil in it when I bought it. it started one time then I put a half tank in and refilled the oil. and now the spark plugs have no spark and the car will not start could you please help me
I have a 1998 Lincoln it had no gas or oil in it when I bought it. it started one time then I put a half tank in and refilled the oil. and now the spark plugs have no spark and the car will not start could you please help me            
it has fuel pressure but no spark no codes popped up on the obm meter

No offense, please, but when buying a car that had no oil in the motor was your big mistake. Even no gas, the gas is the coolant for the pump. It could be so many things... how did you determine it has no spark? I am honestly trying to help you, not lecture.. and who is 'Jim the car guy'?

It started one time before i got it home by tow truck then when i got it home i put half of tank of gas in it 3quartz of oil and then went to start it it wouldnt start it would turn over tho then i checked the spark plugs no spark

There are no codes popping up it has fuel pressure so idk what to do