What fuse or relay number is for the air suspensin

lenz
0

Asked by Feb 04, 2013 at 04:57 PM about the 1998 Lincoln Town Car Executive

Fuse box diagram under dash and underhood

inside

under hood

Well first off, is this an (after market air suspension add on), or the factory suspension air springs or levelers?? These questions are important and answers are very necessary if you want an answer. The suspension on your car has Driver selectable responsive suspension, Wishbone front suspension with stabilizer bar independent with coil springs , beam rear suspension with stabilizer bar rigid with(( air springs)),Rear ((suspension leveling )) The specs in ((--)) are important and I really need to know this in order to understand exactly what you may be referring too???? And if I may, it does appear that this is a very important questions to you,, as it appears as if you must have jumped straight out of bed to ask this question, this is only a guess see and honestly admiring your avatar. I am willing to help you out but I do need more information and you need to help me out. Let me know !!

That isn't your automotive repair overalls are they, referring to avatar??? Interesting as I have ever seen on this site at least, seriously. LOL I hope you have some work gloves and some eye protection.

OK, I rarely post my pic on this site, but in this case I went ahead and got my work duds on and I'm waiting for those answers, so lets hurry before I pop a fuse or melt a circuit...

puuullllleeeeeezzzeeeee, get a grip .......I saw your pic already on "My car won't come out of Park" lenz he is 105 years old

No no no he's lying I'm just tired in this pic, seriously. I had been fixing things all day and I was just really really tired.

Also I see relay 4 is the air suspension relay, this frankly is probably one of the most thorough owners manuals I have ever seen and I seen hundreds, there's even an emergency fuel shut off valve in the trunk, pretty darn cool if you ask me, so by the way I don't see where I mentioned I have the owners manual for this car and it has your fuse box diagram and one you can actually read, Daveeee, I just need to know where and how I can send it to you, It is surprisingly complete. I suppose if an answer ever comes I could upload to cloud storage and give you the link so you can get it from there. This is actually some good reading as I have had this, don't ask me why, but I have never had a need to look at it.

machoman
65

Masher

Jerone Thornton
50

where is compressor fuse located in a 99 lincoln town car