1997 Lincoln Town Car air suspension

5

Asked by Aug 07, 2015 at 11:04 PM about the 1997 Lincoln Town Car Cartier

Started the Town car up, air suspension deflated until it bottomed out,at that time.  The air compressor runs OK (you can hear it), I hear no air leaks, did bubble tests where I could get to the areas, I have the factory manual and have studied it pretty well.
  I am now looking for the dryer and I am unable to locate it where the manual and online sites say it should be.
  Under my compressor is a rectangular machined aluminum part with four (4) steel lines fastened to it running aft what appears along the frame.
My car was made in August 1997, so I searched to see if it had a 2000 compressor and dryer, online.  All the Ford products that have air suspension, DO NOT have the setup I have, which is factory installed. It's a beautiful installation, with all the steel lines formed with the same separation between them, completely under the hood.
  Do you have any Idea what this is and where my dryer could be?

160

If you have the money, I would just install a coil over suspension kit(new struts basically ). It's a conversion kit that takes the place of the air ride. I did this to a buddy's car and looks a lot better than sitting low. Just a thought.