Need help finding parts.

Asked by Sep 17, 2015 at 01:58 AM about the 1992 Lincoln Town Car Executive

I'm having trouble finding parts for my '92 Lincoln Town Car.  I need to
replace the locks/windows/seat/mirrors panel on the drivers side door.  I'm
totally lost in all of this.  After attempting to do some research I assume I
need the wood panel and the switches? Is there more that I need to
replace?  I can't seem to find the whole thing, would it be easier to buy
these pieces separately.  Anyone have any good sites to check out?  Any
and all help would be appreciated.

8,420

Ford or Lincoln parts counter, thats how its done right. Call dealer, ask for parts, get info about how they are arranged, designed to be replaced, or if its a master switch. after they read off part numbers for what you and they decide you need, write those numbers down and ask the price. if you want to seek parts elsewhere ? use the Ford number to request only what you need. The u-pull-it yard can have a car like that sometimes

8,420

An ingenuitive mechanic can disassemble and clean and lubricate a master switch to reuse it ! It all depends on experience and understanding and the parts not being broken or missing.