my 1992 Lincoln town car wont start I started my car up and press on the gas it cut off now it wont start

Asked by Jan 27, 2015 at 12:19 PM about the 1992 Lincoln Town Car Executive

i started the car and step on the gas hard and it cut off on me and would not start back up i took the starter off and check it they said it was good, so what can it be please help me i leave to go to school soon thanks

but ever thing comes on i replace the battery and it not dead

Well you probably flooded it you have to let them warm up for a min but I have had lots of problems with towncars could be you have to wait for security system to reset its self