I have a 1991 Lincoln Town Car the left side rear airbag needs repair how much was something like that cost to repair

Asked by Feb 04, 2013 at 08:16 PM about the 1992 Lincoln Town Car Executive

riders higher than the other side I really like to have it fixed  when it gets  below o
the rear of my lincoin my  no not rise up

97,115

Look up the cost on RockAuto.com. Double that price and add $100 to have it installed at a garage. Might as well change both rear airbags.

875

Ditto on both airbags. If one is leaking, the other is just behind it. Don't know where your from but if you live close to a major city or airport look for a shop that caters to the taxi and livery industry for a reasonably priced repair.