air ride system

Asked by Jun 20, 2013 at 10:21 PM about the 1998 Lincoln Mark VIII 2 Dr LSC Coupe

After going a few miles my systems check keeps saying to check the air ride system.
Doesn't do anything to the car, just flashes the warning. What will stop it from going off?

24,995

Diagnose and repair the Air Ride System. Most likely a sensor or valve is out of range and tripping the light. Since this is the vehicle's suspension (springs), I wouldn't disable anything. Often, one of the air bags (springs) leak. A possibility too is the accumulation of debris and water in the well that the compressor sits in causing problems. A proper diagnosis is in order.