Are there any other makes / models vehicles that are interchangeable w/ the 1997 lincoln mark viii front windshield?

Asked by Sep 18, 2016 at 04:59 PM about the 1997 Lincoln Mark VIII 2 Dr LSC Coupe

My BF recently got his front windshield and moonroof [or sunroof...not too sure which one it is] broken out and he's now needing to replace them both. He's doing the work himself and went to Pick N' Pull to get the glass, but unfortunately they don't have any Lincoln Mark VIII models on the yard. So he's wanting to know if there are any other vehicles which have front windshield & moonroof that are interchangeable w/ his 1997 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC?? After doing some research online, I found one site that said it's interchangeable w/ the Ford Thunderbird 1993-1998 years. Would you happen to know if this information is indeed correct? Plz let me know asap, as I'd hate for him to go get the windshield out of this vehicle and it's not gonna work...He's getting really impatient right about now too so that's why I'm doing this!! lol Thanks so much for your time and help w/ this matter. I truly appreciate it...Have  a great day!!

293,185

Just a thought, wouldn't it be easier to put a claim through his car insurance? Should be covered under comprehensive.

He only has Liability, what is required by the law in California...So not even an option for him. And darn, I do have to admit that this answer to my question WAS NOT at the answer that I was hoping it would be!! It was actually a pretty sad disappointment and let down... :(

By the way, are there any "experts" in this subject area I'm questioning out there at all who are currently browsing questions and could possibly just quickly give me a simple "yes or no" answer to my question regarding the front windshield of a 1997 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC?? If so, could you be so kind as to let me know if the years, make & model of the car I referenced in my question above are in fact interchangeable w/ my BF's Mark VIII...the front windshield and/or the moonroof that is?? I would so appreciate it if someone could PLZ answer my question ASAP! Thanks in advance to any of you that do provide me w/ the answer I'm waiting on!! :) Have a wonderful day!!