DRIVER ajar warning stays on when door is closed

Asked by May 27, 2014 at 10:56 AM about the 1997 Lincoln Mark VIII 2 Dr LSC Coupe

and my father-in-law's car tells him the tire pressure is low when it isn't and the gas filler door is open when it is not! Ignore it,put a piece of duct tape over it.

I drove a car with a Check Engine Light on. I got a really good deal when I bought it. The guy thought he was selling me a wrecker. Little did he know that I saved so much money on the purchase that I paid for oil,filter.tranny fluid.filter.rad drain,plugs wires,air filter and I even bought 4 new tires,put pads on (rotors,etc. all fine) and still was up a couple of grand. LIGHT STAYED ON FOR 4 MORE YEARS [covered with duct tape]

I sprayed mine with a little WD40 & the light went off.