Mark viii audio problem

Asked by May 10, 2016 at 07:55 AM about the 1996 Lincoln Mark VIII 2 Dr LSC Coupe

I have a 96 lincoln mark viii and it had a dual media player in it and  one morn. It just
started popping constantly till i turned power off to it.. i put a better kenwood in it
and it wont even power on and my air bag light is on and tje message center isint
workn no more... if someone knows anything bout it

12,615

Check all the wiring you spliced into it's the cause. I work on the Mark VIII quite often. Regards

Best Answer

Does the illumination wire and dimmer wire need to be hooked up ...

Did you figure it out