what would make the rear if my car to sway like its on ice? i have stock wheels, I've replaced the swaybar end links and the air bags with springs and shocks.

Asked by Oct 29, 2012 at 11:23 AM about the 1995 Lincoln Mark VIII 2 Dr STD Coupe

I have a 95 lincoln mark viii the rear feels like im driving on ice from about 40 mph up. I have replaced
the air suspention with springs and shocks and also replaced the swaybar end links. i've had it aligned.
tires show no uneven wear.

Get under there and do an inspection, and I mean a real inspection, not just look for a minute. The shock(s) may have come unattached, spring out of end holder, look for anything and everything that does not look right. Is it sitting level, not one side higher than the other? Noise?

It is setting level and it does have a klink noise.