MY Car Vibrates time to time but still drives fine.

Asked by Apr 14, 2014 at 02:22 PM about the 1994 Lincoln Mark VIII 2 Dr STD Coupe

The vibration last for afew seconds then stop but doesnt interfear with the diving sometimes it vibrates a lot and other times not as much..

242,255

Any light on the dash? Any noises from under the hood?

Best Answer

check Air ride system stays on all the time and my Anti clok break light stays on all the time.

no noise under the hood.

My radio lights up like its on but nothing comes out the speakers it has the cassett version...

242,255

My bet then it's the ABS system activating when it shouldn't. You really should take care of the braking issue. It's probably a simply wheel sensor. You do know that since the ABS light is on, you won't have ABS assistance in case of an emergency braking situation? You'll have to pump the brakes now. So why haven't you fixed the Air ride system? Probably a leak somewhere.

I didnt know that there was anything needed left to be done after I was told that the air bags were already change out ,but no one could tell me why the dash kelpt the system check reading on and yah i will get the breaks fix this week,I am taking it to the shop tomorrow one more thing my air condition comes on but it only blows from the defost vent on the top of my dash nothing comes out the vents inside the car.

35

Does the front shimmy a little some times and at certian speeds and go.away at times?