Two questions.

Asked by Apr 08, 2015 at 08:46 PM about the 1993 Lincoln Mark VIII 2 Dr STD Coupe

1. I want to install a magnet antenna on the trunk then run the wire to the center console.
I just got this car and cant figure about how to get a wire from the trunk to the backseat.

2. Is there a way to reprogram or figure out the touch keypad lock password?

65,675

1)Run wire under carpet,or door jam to back seat,remove back seat then run wire in trunk.2)If pass code is nor wrote in the car manual by previous owner,you will have to have dealer retrieve it from the ECM.