Has anybody ever found a second spot to connect an air compressor to a 1993 Lincoln Mark viii air ride. My compressor died but my air bags are new so I just want to inflate them like you would a tire.

Asked by Oct 17, 2014 at 03:23 PM about the 1993 Lincoln Mark VIII 2 Dr STD Coupe

I suppose that's possible, to put a schrader valve in line but not recommended. It has a height sensor, that must adjust pressure , even from a empty to full gas tank or load in trunk..3 football players in back seat...you get my drift. It must allow air in and pump back in bladders constantly. Over-inflate them and it will ride like a tank and possible ruin your new bladders, under inflated it will sit on axle. Many people convert to coil springs

Best Answer

$171-- new--with drier-- CarParts.com ....and there are some used on eBay but personally don't recommend used, don't know what you are getting

If you choose to convert, and are willing to spend $414 ..see https://www.arnottindustries.com/part_LINCOLN_yid2_pid7.html

At this point I would be more then willing to convert, 414 is not a bad price I just wish it was parts and labor.