i just bought a 92 lexus sc400 and lost power at the emissions center. i tried jump starting the car without success. As I was pushing the car into the parking lot, i turned the wheel and the power

5

Asked by Feb 10, 2012 at 06:50 PM about the 1992 Lexus SC 400 Base

came back on, I was able to start the car and drive home.  i am assuming theres a short in
the system.  the battery was hot as well.  any help for my issue

Well the experience that I had was that I was driving same model car and make, while driving the car just turned off, luckily the steering wheel didnt lock, I drove to the shoulder and thought I would be stranded, well I started moving the wires on the positive post of the battery and next thing you know power comes back on, check the wire of the positve side of the battery