my transmisson dose not shift

Asked by Jan 03, 2014 at 01:04 AM about the 1992 Lexus LS 400 Base

my Lexus has a big problem when i put my car in drive on the cluster the light shows up on the revues light not on the drive light and when im driving and i have my lights on the trans well not shiftt it well just stay on 2 gear but when i turn of my light the trans  well be shifting fine it well make all of the gears can someone help me on this really big problem

70

My 1992 nexus won't change gear when the reverse lights and head lights are on but when i turn the lights off it shift fine

30

What's the dam problem

30

Electric fuse

30

Electric fuse problem an shortage

30

Fuse