a lighted car is showing up on my dashboard in yellow. anyone know what this means?

Asked by Nov 27, 2011 at 11:48 PM about the 1998 Lexus GS 400 Base

Alighted car with headlights just showed up on my the lower middle portion of my dashboard.  Does anyone know what this means?  I am the original owner but it is a 1998 and i don't know where the owners manual is.

sorry,this is a new one on me,you can try google type in the first part of your question,plus car year and modle.

60

It means one of your lights is out, headlight, taillight or as in my case the big brake light that sits on the top of the trunk. The bulbs cost a buck but it was too difficult for me to remove the big piece of plastic so had a garage do it ,cost $30 .

3,365

It would be a tail light out indicator. There is no warning indicator for headlights being out. Your 3rd brake light, a tail light or an actual brake light will be out in the rear.